Hi there! I'm a recent graduate from USC Marshall School of Business studying Marketing, Brand Strategy, and Data Analytics. In my free time, I love to travel and visit theme parks. Thanks for checking out my site!
School of Business
M.S. in Marketing (Dean's List)
New Product Development
Communication for Management
Consumer Insights and Analysis
Business of Entertainment Courses
Entertainment Marketing in Today's Digital Environment
The Business of Representation
Over 5 years of
• Developed and optimized paid search campaigns for Google Ads, Youtube, Instagram, and Facebook.
• Worked alongside CEO to coordinate restaurant marketing campaigns for multiple clients.
• Wrote and designed all social and video marketing assets for all paid search campaigns.Worked alongside CMO to develop new loyalty program
• Advisor to Social Media department working with SEO and SEM
• Developed grand opening event strategy for a flagship store in LA.
Data Analyst (Grad School Intern)
• Managed multiple projects with dynamic priorities in cooperation with analysts and coordinators.
• Extracted, cleaned, transformed, and entered large volumes of accounting data in Excel.
• Conducted ad hoc projects as requested by the Director of Product Implementation
• Managed all schedules, departmental budgets, and daily cross-department communications for CIO and Auditor General for one of the largest banks in Taiwan
• Led a team of 35 members to coordinate company’s 50th anniversary celebration event, organized event agenda and logistics; rewarded for most collaborative department
• Directed a team of 50 members to support 2013 and 2014 year-end celebration events; earned superior review grade of ‘A’ every year
• Developed and implemented annual department training sessions, analyzed performance data to increase employee effectiveness
Public Relations Associate
• Managed client relationship with Taipei Fine Art Museum through weekly meetings with museum leadership
• Developed marketing strategy with digital tactics that increased branded sponsorships by 45% within five months and up to $100,000 USD
• Managed organizational strategy for promoting artistic and cultural marketing in Taipei
• Executed 40+ events including press conferences and brand opening parties; completed local TV station interviews on four separate occasions
Skills & Languages
Dr. Diane M. Badame
MS in Marketing Program
Clinical Professor of Marketing
Marshall School of Business
University of Southern California
Mr. Geoffrey Liu
Executive Vice President, North American Division
801 S. Figueroa, Suite 2300
Los Angeles CA 90017